Saturday, March 24, 2007

RFK Run

Hey all, so I managed another Guild run yesterday and only died once..... But no wipes
I would like to thank the excellent group that we had:

BloodyLoc - the crazy warlock
Ixxi - my beloved bride
Wichdocta - The famous stokie Troll
Malboxia - good job
Dart - Good guy

I forgot to take some pictures when we where inside RFK....

Once again great job running threw RFK

-------------------------------------------

After RFK we ran a small group which was Bloodyloc, Ixxi and Wichdocta.. We decided to finish me and witchdocta on the last 2 bubbles on the XP to ding the next level. so we went to Duskwallow Marsh get some of our training books for First Aid. After that we went strolling to kill these ugly spiders in the Marsh area.... Thanks for Ixxi not protecting me from a Raptor, this is what I looked like after the heated battle..

"Would someone mind getting this dinosaur off me, PLEASE!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This Screenshot is from wichdocta..... The pix speaks for it self

No comments: