Friday, March 23, 2007

BloodyLoc Background Story

BloodyLoc was born an orphan during the time of the Scourge invasions of Silvermoon. A warlock by the name of Tyrande took him in and has been teach him the ways of the Warlock every since. BloodyLoc works hard at his studies and has only a single good friend named Ixxi.
Ixxi and BloodyLoc becamse good friends after Ixxi save his Life from some evil gnomes outside of Wetlands.



Since than he has become very fond of Ixxi and asked her hand in marrage

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Joe said...

We need to alter your story a bit, so you match the guy in my story who comes for me and takes me away from the dwarves!!! When I have some time off I'll help type up a story for you, if you wish..

BloodyLoc said...

sounds great Joe, let me know....