Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Art of Walking










Ok, I have learned something new in Roleplaying since I'm still a noob..... Remind you that I came from a PVP server, so I'm still trying to get use to things in a RP server.....Yes, I do miss the excitement of attacking somebody when they don't know your in the area....
Anyway...... I have been noticing how Wichdocta is moving about in the game....When he is not doing anything like questing or anything else, he decides to walk in the game instead of running as a default........ So I spotted Ixxi doing this the other day and I decided why not try it myself...... Let me tell you, its more fun doing this, you notice things that you have not payed attention to......Plus other players will stop just to see what you are doing and wondering what your up too.......Which I kind of find it funny......
Here are some pictures I took after coming back from SM.....

No comments: